Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need ideas / help

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuee

Im trying to make a digital volume control for my car, i found a digital volume control which is easy to do but want it so i can select the chanel 1, 2, 3 or 4 and adjust the volume or that chanel and also have a digital display for the volume for that chanel.
If anyone can help please do, with schematics or if you can help, i can pay money for help too,
Thanks
Stu

What i want is for my car stereo system, i have 4 lines with left /r chan. so 8 chans total, but i want to control each line seperate, basically, i have a l/r line to a amp for my rear speakers, another l/r to a amp for my front speakers, another line l/r to amp and 12" sub and one more line l/r to another amp and sub.
I want a little lcd so i can select either rear/front/sub1/sub2 and be able to change the volume to that selection.

Any ideas.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back