Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with virtex-e protoboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

Hi, i'm doing a project whichs involves downloading a VHDL design to a Virtex-E fpga. I have the lower-level VHDL written, and at the moment I am working on a top-level file defining pinouts, clocks, etc. The problem is I don't have any user manuals, data sheets, pin-out diagrams, etc for the proto board or the FPGA. Does anyone have any advice on where to get these pin-outs? the proto board is the Xilinx AFX BG560-100 proto board, and the FPGA is the XCV2000E. also, there is supposed to be a CD-rom as part of the package which contains example ".bit" files for downloading to the board, however I am also missing this CD. Does anyone know any websites containing example download files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back