Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with homework

Status
Not open for further replies.
will any d flip flop ic work for this because im sure that i am limited and im not sure if the ones you have listed are available also i have not seen a program like that before what are the plots exactly its just a little confusing for me.

hi,
Which type of bistable IC's do you have to work with.??

Looking at post #21, how will that work as a detector.?

not sure got the idea while researching online and i dont think its right. And my school doesnt have any cmos chips to actually build(all TTLs) but i can build it on multisim and turn it in that way to.

TTL ICs were used 34 years to 40 years ago. I disposed of my TTL Cookbook in 1978 then bought the Cmos Cookbook and many Cmos logic ICs.
I am old and am retired. Is your teacher older than me? Get a younger teacher.
Also use a more modern SIM program (Multisim is ancient) like LTspice IV free from Linear Technology.

i wish i did have a different teacher but this is what she teaches and i am not a fan of her style or methods. And she is probably in her 30's. And i dislike multisim but it is what the school offers and i cant change it even if i wanted to. And i assume the ttl is used because that is what she teaches and that is what we have available. But even though multisim is out dated i can use it to make this work with the cmos if thats what everyone uses i just cant figure this out at all not sure why just not my thing i guess.

instead of using the ttl ics i can use the cmos i just dont know much about them but it will work better if i use the first generator that was posted.

Attachments

• 4027.gif
    4027.gif
    113.7 KB · Views: 680
  • AAesp03.gif
    0 bytes · Views: 5
Last edited:
i have the whole program wired into multisim now im haing problems getting something to show it is working like leds or something is there anything in multisim that would work for this?

Multisim is used only in school. Most of us are not in school anymore so we don't use Multisim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back