Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help Immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

kampfer

Hi guys,

This is first message to this forum. I need help for a project. I have to complete it in 8 hours and i don't know where i begin with.
**broken link removed**

Please help me. If i can't make it i'll fail in electronic course and i will study 1 extra year. English is not my native. Sorry for mistakes.

The first thing you need to know is that we don't do your homework for you. Show us what you have done so far, and then we can go from there.

Why did you wait so long to get started on this?

I don't ask for a complete solution, i just need a clue.

ok, i wanna build it with a single transistor. but it seems hard without feedback. i have something like that in my mind.

**broken link removed**

i had other exams, homeworks, experiments; i thought if i don't make it, it will be just some grade penalty, but i learned if i dont this, i will fail complete lesson; and i learned it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back