Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for decoder output Toggling

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK NAIR

Hi,

Iam using Holtek Encoder and decoder for RF control of an equipment. I just want to ON and OFF the equipement with a single push button. If pressed once it should turn ON the device and in the next press it should turn OFF....

Here in the decoder , there is a Latch inbuilt. Because of this , if i set a perticular address and a data bit of 0010. it comes in the decoder and turning ON the device and the same data will be there in the latch till the next data comes. When i press the button again, the same address and data will be transmitted , so the device is not turning OFF....

I need to use only one button control for toggling the device... Can any one please suggest an idea to solve this problem plssss....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back