Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help building a pcb

Status
Not open for further replies.

int12h

I posted this questions to sci.electronics. already , but didnt get much of an answer,...

Can anyone tell me where to find information on how to manually install "vias" on a pcb. I have a board that was autorouted with Eagle (from Cadsoft) but it uses some vias. I have never used them before. I am only building one board.

If anyone knows how to do this or where to find "how-to's", please let me know!!!

Just to end the thread on this one,...i have decied to drill a #22awg sized hole where i need a via,...and put in the hole a piece of stripped #22 wire,...then solder both ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back