Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help about smps adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

I have an Hp smps adapter which was burnt. Its output rating is 18.5volt dc 3.5amp. 65watt. This is not available in my local market. But i have another smps adapter with same specification with two output + & - only. But in Hp SMPS adapter there is three wire (RTN, ID and Out which is written on adapter pcb).But I could not understand how these three RTN, ID and out manage with our local smps adapter.
Plz give suggestion so i can do my work properly.
With thanks.

sahu; What is this for? Did the old HP SMPS have three wires on the outputs and whare did thay go. The ID output may be a remote sense wire or maybe even chassis ground. Andy

sahu; What is this for? Did the old HP SMPS have three wires on the outputs and whare did thay go. The ID output may be a remote sense wire or maybe even chassis ground. Andy

as u say .then what s postive and nigetive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back