Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need an Idea on how to attach Remote Control..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatbuddy

Dear buddies,
I need a suggestion from you regarding the remote control.
Actually i have stabilised platform in which i used tilt sensors to stabilise it constantly. So, if the things gone wrong in the tilt sensor if it shows some error in the stabilisation then i should correct it by using Remote Control without touching the platform physically. I mean it must self calibrate automatically by the press key in remote control. Hope you understood. Lemme know your suggestions and ideas.

Please suggest with good explination and briefly..

If you are stabilising it constantly why do you need a remote?

And if the remote command tells it to perform a "self calbration" why not do that automatically anytime it is not stabilised properly?

Mr RB's idea is better use a microcontroller to process data and do callibration automatically, but if you do want to got for IR try Nigel's Tutorials.

Last edited:
I have given case that if tilt sensor gone wrong then what would be the situation? @Mr RB

hi GB,
In that case how would the remote cal command correct the platform if you have a faulty sensor, wouldnt that make the platform unusable.??

or do you mean manual control of the table 'tilt' using a remote rather than calibration.?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back