Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multism 7 demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool-agent

hi, I wanted to ask you. I got multism 7 demo from my teacher but its only tiral version is there any thing i could to make the trial never end like the trial version should never end.
1 way is to take the pc clock cell out but i dont want to do that because its new pc

remember its a demo dont need cd key for demo but i want to how to like finish the trial make it like full version, cauz it expires after 15 days

cool-agent said:
remember its a demo dont need cd key for demo but i want to how to like finish the trial make it like full version, cauz it expires after 15 days

Simple -- Buy the license! :)

The intent of the trial is to allow the user to test the software for suitability. If it is decided that the software is worth having, it is expected that the user will then purchase a license to continue using the software. :)

Try and find you a student version of multisim. I have seen some online for about $100. Or find a textbook with the student version in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back