Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multi transmitter receiver RF system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drshafiee

Hello

I need some nodes recieving and transmitting data. All nodes are sending specific data repeatedly .Preferably i want all nodes to listen to all other nodes and collect (buffer ) data for later use(sync with server). If not possible at least 4 nodes are needed to listen to all other nodes and others just transmit data.
All nodes are in a 3m by 3m by 3m cube range.
The data recieved by all reciever nodes( all or just 4) is need to be sync with the main server.(raspberry for wired connection or pc with wifi or wireless connection).
Total number of nodes will be 20 to 50 unique nodes.
The project goal will( hope to) be a RTLS with highest available accuracy and ofcourse low price .
Im really a noob in electronics.
So please try to explain more simple and in every part give some keyword for my researchs on each parts topic.

Thank you

Sounds like you need a mesh network. Have a read of this document for an explanation.

Mike.
Edit, that's not a very good document. Do a search for esp8266 mesh network.

RTLS with highest available accuracy

highest accuracy in position or time? Or, once you think about it, instead of highest accuracy, do you want to make reasonable trade-offs of pretty good time and pretty good location?

also, what speed and how often will things move within your cube? Will everything be fixed to the ground and move around (like people), or will there be elevation changes (quad copters or birds)? Or will there be mounted climbing structures like tunnels and rock walls, pools and ladders?

finally,what technology do you plan to use to sense the objects in your cube? Camera, PIR, radar, ultrasound, (others)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back