Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MplabX settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till now i left the Mplabx settings as it is. But once i have gone through the settings there are several settings which i am not aware. How important are these settings?
1. Code model, Data model, Scalar model. Can i leave them as it is or should i select large or small? How to confirm the same from the generated code?
upload_2017-8-12_8-9-21.png

Please advise. Is it in any way benefit to write make file instead of using Mplabx settings? I never used them before.

But what default means. Which memory model?
What Burt is saying, The C compiler's default settings will work the best.... Until you know what they all do... Leave well alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back