Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Move !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohame delhag

Hello everyone
I'm trying to build a small radio controlled car that has the ability to bypass obstacle.
I'm using ultrasonic sensors k3502 parking sensor as an eyes for the car. The ultrasonic will provide an audible sound that will be interfaced with the interrupt port in the ATmega8535.
The problem is I'm using L293 motor driver to drive the DC motors but the car struggle when moving. I'm using a 4.5v to supply the microcontroller which will supply the L293 motor driver which supply the DC motor. And for the sensor another source of voltage.

Is the concept I’m using is the prober one? Or there is another effective and reliable ways.

Last edited:
The micro controller itself will probably need it's own seperate battery, the voltage dip when the motors engage while stalled could be dropping the voltage low enough to reset the MCU or produce erratic behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back