Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FSK demodulator does not move my servo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, fine, build it yourself then. Not that difficult.

Surely they discussed simple amplitude modulation in your course, didn't they?

As others have been trying to tell you, PLL and VCO are not transmission methods. They are components of (some) transmitters and receivers. Why do you seem so fixated on trying to use them? If you don't know what simple AM is (and anyone studying electronics at the level that you seem to be at must learn what that is), educate yourself. It's pretty simple, easy to understand and easy to implement. People here can give you lots of help.

Last edited:
Do you know any way of controlling a servo by giving a "1" or "0" ? I tried giving it +5V as "1" , by using a aligator clip and touching the +5 and removing it right away will move my servo left by a little bit, i tried repeating the touching on the +5, it moves to the left but i'm not sure how can i make it to move to the right? Maybe i can build something similar to H bridge with IC chips (and gates or or gates??)

Thank you !!!

Do you know any way of controlling a servo by giving a "1" or "0" ? I tried giving it +5V as "1" , by using a aligator clip and touching the +5 and removing it right away will move my servo left by a little bit, i tried repeating the touching on the +5, it moves to the left but i'm not sure how can i make it to move to the right? Maybe i can build something similar to H bridge with IC chips (and gates or or gates??)

As you already know, you supply it with pulses, the pulse width tells the servo where to move to. The servo already has an h-bridge internally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back