Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motor Types

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillC

Hi

i am currently designing a micro robot that has to be around 1 cubic centimetre, (10mm by 10mm by 10mm) but i have the problem that the robot will be carrying an object that weighs 50grams, given that the robot will estimately be 10grams (including motors), this means that the motor(s) required need to be high torque. i have been looking at the smoovy 0308b and 0515B the 0515 being the most likely as it has h torque, bu both these motors are just a bit physically to big for my requirments and i was wondering if anyone knew of any smaller motors that i could look into? the max torque is going to be around 10mNm but the size of the motors need to be like 8mm length does anyone know of any?

thanks for your time reading the forum

WillC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back