Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motherboard datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

4electros

I need the datasheet for a motherboard which I don't know about its type and manufacturer.it's actually for an old processor "pentium one" or such.
I have to collect the pc from scratch and get it to work :(

I tried searching over google and other datasheet websites, but i couldn't find it esepcially that I don't know the manufacturer company as i mentioned above.

That's what written on some of its ICs:
TXPRO
PCI chipset
PC82C371TX(R)
made in taiwan
MD1317300E57
--------------------
UT6164C32Q-6
3R24217-157A
-------------------

could anyone help?
thanks in advance!

tx pro refers to Intels PCI Set 430TX ... it was very popular for the pentium (1).

look for numbers and keywords written on the board itself, not the chips... perhaps a label on the side of one of the slots... this may give you something to google.

alternately, if you can get the machine to POST, and give it's BIOS id (usually a string of letters and numbers), there used to be a website you could lookup the manuf using that information.

http://www.pcnineoneone.com/howto/moboid1.html
http://www.wimsbios.com/numbers.shtml
http://www.motherboard.cz/identify/award.htm

As justDIY suggested, read the BIOS ID off the bottom of the screen as it boots - enter that in various websites (as he listed), or even in google.

You will probably need to boot a number of times to write all the number down, as it doesn't stay on screen very long.

Nigel Goodwin said:
You will probably need to boot a number of times to write all the number down, as it doesn't stay on screen very long.

Or i could click on "Pause" botton so the pc must wait me until I finish writing ;)

anyway I mentioned that i have to build that pc from scratch, there are many wires I have to connect to the board such as power sw,HDD led,reser SW and the other many wires.........

That's why I need that datasheet for my motherboard, to get my pc to work and have a complete active pc.

regards

4electros said:
Or i could click on "Pause" botton so the pc must wait me until I finish writing ;)

It doesn't work on most motherboards, only much further on in the boot up sequence - but you might be lucky?. Personally I've never had a motherboard it worked on!.

anyway I mentioned that i have to build that pc from scratch, there are many wires I have to connect to the board such as power sw,HDD led,reser SW and the other many wires.........

That's why I need that datasheet for my motherboard, to get my pc to work and have a complete active pc.

You don't need most of those to make it work, in fact NONE of them - just briefly short across the power switch pins (with a screw driver) to turn it ON.

Quick rethink! - this is an old AT board, and NOT an ATX board, so there is no power switch on the board!.

Last edited:
can somebody help me to find datasheet the mosfet series G30N60 or
equivalent (product of fairchild semiconductor).

Best regards,

joko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back