Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

monostable multivibrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mikebits,
I really appreciate you trrying to help me,but i dont have much idea about how and which parameters to compare.:confused:

The AD7574 has a conversion time of 15uSecs , where a 0809 has a conversion time of 100uSecs.

IIRC the base counter is running at 8kHz, thats a period of 125uSecs, so it may OK.

I have not checked any other parameters.

Hi everyone,
I tried to design this circuit using ADC0808 but finally I need your help.
The minimum clock frequency given to adc0808 should be 10KHz,as per the datasheet
I am planning to apply a ferquency of 16KHz to adc0808.For a frequency of 16KHz,the time period of 1 cycle will be 62.5micro-sec.But in the datasheet,typical conversion time is 100 micro-sec.So does it mean that the o/p of adc will not change after every clock pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back