Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Moderators Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
mod

i would like a chance at being a mod at this site

let me know what i need to do/have in order to full fill this position

Hi,
Even I would like to become moderator. Please let me know if you have any requirement right now.

Moderators and question

Hi, this is the first time I 've entered this forum. I'm living in a non-englishspeaking country (exactly VN) so maybe language is one problem but I'll try to overcome it. I see that this forum is very interesting. I would get many benefits from what you posts.

I would like to be a moderator!

Ah, by the way, may I have answers to these questions:

- Where were this FR born?
- How many admins are there, as well as mod?

Thank you very much!

Peter W. McKorni (my petname, it's easy to use)

and how much he/she earns :oops:

A moderator helps to maintain peace and harmony amongst the forum members. He has rights to delete/edit posts written by naughty guys which contains foul-language or off-topic matters.
A moderator earns no money out of his job, Pradeep! :(

always think of money(shima you are bad boy-think if they were paid then this forum wouldnt be 3).
thanks for the description kinjal.
i would accept to be a moderator, although i cant. but it is the time i dont have, and language problems, probably i wouldnt understand and spot naughty words.
so, maybe another time.but if you are desperate, ill try to help.

so, it is fine now, the forum is ok, wright?
hope it is, because this forum is getting better and better.
its the best i have seen.
KEEP IT THIS WAY!!!

But I can't see any gals on the forum ;) :lol: Just kidding.

bogdanfirst said:
so, it is fine now, the forum is ok, wright?
hope it is, because this forum is getting better and better.
its the best i have seen.
KEEP IT THIS WAY!!!

The forum is as good as its members and the quality of the posts they make...... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back