Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mixed up attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbscottle

I replied to Mr RB's cap meter thread a while ago to show off my handy case/chassis fabrication in some photo's!

However, the pictures which are now attached are nothing to do with the thread. I don't want to edit the post and delete them in case it deletes them from where they are supposed to be.

It's this one: PIC based high-resolution cap meter - can one of you nice mods please unlink the attachments and I'll re-post the original ones.

Ta :)

It's definitely an issue with the system - I have never seen those images! If it helps, I think I uploaded the photos not long before the system went down for the change.

Yeah, it worries me that others could be like that.

It is very strange the the attachment numbers are so low. Any attachment that gets uploaded nowadays has a id of 80,000+.

Anyway, I'll do some research on the matter and as far as your post goes, it's ready for you to re-upload the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back