Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Missing circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabatjerome

555 timer circuit + ? (sort of binary counter circuit ) + 7 segment display circuit = a counter circuit.
Need help can you give me the missing circuit its diagram and components values. Thanks in advance

If you're interested, you can use a 7490 (binary counter) and a 7447 (led decoder and driver) for each digit.

sir i want to design an addiction avoider by using electronics ,ie, when u are in addiction some high freq was developed in our mind by using synchronization techinique high freq is converted as a normal freq

please help me to design this circuits

i have block diagram that consists of 3 sensors(eeg) fallowed by 4 amplifiers then an microcontroller ATMEL8515 then 2 oscillators then stereos r &h

Thanks dougy83! thats exactly what im looking for. Im planning to make a 4 digit 7-segment counter.I will search on the internet for the rest. Thanks again
The counting will be from 0000 to 11011 (0 to 27 ) so i need 4-7490IC and 4-4511 IC and 4-7-segment LED display.

555 timer circuit + ? (sort of binary counter circuit ) + 7 segment display circuit = a counter circuit.
Need help can you give me the missing circuit its diagram and components values. Thanks in advance

hi,
This device will simplify the circuit, ref attached pdf for CD40110.:)

Attachments

• cd40110b.pdf
    433.5 KB · Views: 188
Or for the whole she-bang in a single chip, try the 74C926
https://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/MM/MM74C926.pdf

If you want it to reset after a 27 count, you may wish to use an additional binary counter (e.g. 74hc4040), with the same clock - then connect a few diodes (to detect the 28th count) from the counter to both counters' reset lines.

If you want to goto a single ic, another alternative would be the
Maxim 7212 or 7212B.

Whats your location.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back