Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mini Musical Dancing Fountain (Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriziann

Hello! Do you guys have an idea how to build a dancing water fountain wherein the water dances according to the beat of the music? I also want my fountain to be colorful while it dances, so maybe I can install LED lights on it, is that possible?

Your help is greatly needed, guys. Thank you for those who can help me with this project ;)

There's lots of stuff online about synchronising lights with music. Google for e.g. 'color organ'.
IIRC there's also been a thread on this site for a 'waterfall printer', which may help you with control of water jets.

Theres a few on youtube who have done similar things, have a look you might get some ideas, some might have links.

Like the guys said, the tricky part may be the water jets. Give us a better idea of how big, how many and how high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back