Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microwave cooker modulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
interestingly, that's how RADAR was discovered...

Strangely enough I read that just the other week - we went to a museum that used to be a prisoner of war camp, and one of the exhibits was about the competition the government ran to try and create a 'death ray', and they discovered radar by accident.

I was VERY impressed with the place, we could have done longer there, I initially thought a couple of hours would be more than enough, but we only left when it got too dark.

https://www.edencamp.co.uk/

as Nigel Goodwin said, that is incorrect

it has been done and varies well enough for ATV which is reasonably wideband ...
I do have the paperwork for a project presented in 73 Amateur Radio mag of some years back, that an amateur radio op used for doing ATV on 2.4GHz using around 500W microwave magnetron

Dave
i happened across this article, this is probably what you are thinking of.... [microwave oven ATV transmitter]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back