Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microphone circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i make mobile charger using my idea of circuit of electret microphone ???sound pulses coming from any instrument will get converted into electrical signal...as mobile charger requires 5-6 V DC supply...(pls correct me if i'm wrong...as i told in my 1st post,i'm beginner student of electronics...)

ok my last query:in my attached document, by varying R1,R2 can i obtain required output???in given circuit graph,it is giving high and almost same gain between 100Hz-50KHz...(human hearing range;20 Hz-20KHz)

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
ok my last query:in my attached document, by varying R1,R2 can i obtain required output???in given circuit graph,it is giving high and almost same gain between 100Hz-50KHz...(human hearing range;20 Hz-20KHz)

Varying them will change the gain - but it really depends what your 'required output' is.

The battery needs a DC current to charge it.
But the output of the mic preamp is an AC signal with its current too low.

Instead of rectifying and boosting the output current of the mic preamp then simply use the preamp's power supply to charge the other battery.

The battery needs a DC current to charge it.
But the output of the mic preamp is an AC signal with its current too low.

Instead of rectifying and boosting the output current of the mic preamp then simply use the preamp's power supply to charge the other battery.
Can u pls tell me in details what u want to say???

Maybe he wants the preamp to charge the battery for the preamp. Impossible.

after doing some improvement in my attached circuit...is it possible what i want to do????if yes pls suggest modifications...

A microphone preamp circuit is completely different to a battery charger circuit.

after doing some improvement in my attached circuit...is it possible what i want to do????if yes pls suggest modifications...

In a word "no". How long did you plan on yelling into the mike? If the idea was practical they would have built it into phones.

**broken link removed**
i want 5-6 dc volt to charge battery....is it possible to obtain by varying R1 and R2 in my attachment???

Do you want to use this 9 V -powered microphone amplifier circuit to source a "voltage" of 5-6 VDC? I presume this "9V" you power the circuit comes from a 9V battery?

Whatever... I understand you believe it is what you need to charge a battery. OK. If so, I'd say replace the lower 47 k resistorwith a 100 K, then remove the 10 uF capacitor. You will then find 5 - 6 V DC on the output.

If I were you, I'd put a piece of tape over the microphone (or better still remove it completely), because any sound wave in the room is going to disrupt the DC output voltage.

Best of luck! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back