Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microchip design offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardware and or Software? Please define designed.
Where are you? What country?

I am at beginning level of knowledge. PWM regulated lights with remote control (both SW and HW). PIR controlled light spots with MCU control of time and dimming (both SW and HW) , Low cost UPS (both SW and HW). I wish i have more ideas to work on.

Hardware and or Software? Please define designed.
Where are you? What country?

"Please define designed.":
Someone need somekind of device to be build or part of device, so he can send the porpouse to me and i give back my ideas and design. For example : you work on something big and the small parts of your project cost time and you do not want to deal with these "small parts", this is what i am looking for . I will build the device, do the test and send back the project ready for manufacturing. Or just the SW , it depend on the assignment.

I think you are advertising in the wrong forum. Your offer is like "bringing coal to Newcastle". Nearly everyone here is at least a beginner level microcontroller developer.

You may have more success advertising your skills on an LED Lighting site or a Lighting Design forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back