Microchip design offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardware and or Software? Please define designed.
Where are you? What country?

I am at beginning level of knowledge. PWM regulated lights with remote control (both SW and HW). PIR controlled light spots with MCU control of time and dimming (both SW and HW) , Low cost UPS (both SW and HW). I wish i have more ideas to work on.

Hardware and or Software? Please define designed.
Where are you? What country?

"Please define designed.":
Someone need somekind of device to be build or part of device, so he can send the porpouse to me and i give back my ideas and design. For example : you work on something big and the small parts of your project cost time and you do not want to deal with these "small parts", this is what i am looking for . I will build the device, do the test and send back the project ready for manufacturing. Or just the SW , it depend on the assignment.

I think you are advertising in the wrong forum. Your offer is like "bringing coal to Newcastle". Nearly everyone here is at least a beginner level microcontroller developer.

You may have more success advertising your skills on an LED Lighting site or a Lighting Design forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…