Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

micro vibration ??? Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve311

Hi All; I am working on a project which requires micro vibration within a small package, something similiar to that of a hearing aid's package. It needs to be very small.

Does anybody know of a miniature or micro vibration unit which would fit into a small package? I found a company called Precision Micro Drives but all of their products seem to draw over 100mA.....I was hoping to save a more current than this...

Any recommendations or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance

Steve

Piezo element?

I made a suggestion here for the OP and posted it, yet after posting my post disappeared then a message was displayed saying my post needed to be viewed by admin or something before being displayed.

Why is this please? Is it error or something.

My original suggestion was for something like this perhaps....

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back