Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Michael Jackson Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Momma Jackson was the only "normal" member of the Jackson clan. There was great hope for Michael during his early singing days. As his fame grew, he got strange and eccentric.

Wacko Jacko didn't have a heart attack he visited a kid's hospital and had a stroke.......:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::eek:

Suppose to be an autopsy report released today, seems kind of a quick study, compared to the week or more it takes for most cases. Cardiac arrest is kind of a generic cause of death, doesn't go into detail as to what caused the heart to stop. I got a hunch he O.D.ed on medication, probably suicide. In debt, falling from fame, and a huge 'come-back' tour, which was bound to disappoint. Just too old to give the sort of performance that he was known for, and he had to know it.

Thought he was great in the Jackson Five years, but on his own... just not into that sort of music.

Never liked him, and never bought any of his stuff - and I've always said this supposed tour was never going to happen, although I never imagined death would be the reason.

I don't like to hear of anyone's death, but his affects me considerably less than Farrah Fawcett (and than doesn't affect me much at all). More of a shame about David Carradine in my opinion.

The guy was a legend and produced some of the best music you will ever hear.

Mike.

Out of Jacko and Fawcett I have to say I have a lot more vivid (teenage) memories of Farrah.

What a woman!!

Having said that I have to agree that even though Jacko is dead My 2 year old son will probably come to know his music (even if he doesn't like it). That tells you something about Jacko's influence.

I agree with Nigel though - hated his music.

Last edited:
Here's my logic on the two celebrities:

Micheal Jackson tried to look and sing like a white woman.
Farrah Fawcett is a white woman.
Situation explained and case closed.

Here's my logic on the two celebrities:

Micheal Jackson tried to look and sing like a white woman.
Farrah Fawcett is a white woman.
Situation explained and case closed.

Or... one was a pre-pubescent masturbatory object, the other wasn't.

I am definitely talking about Farrah, you could have fitted hinges to my bed sheets! LOL

Last edited:
Uuuh, we really didn't need to know that last detail :(

Lol, only teasing - my mum used to beat the duvet with a cricket bat to get it flexible enough to get it in the washing machine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back