Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Icon Nelson Mandela is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
At the age of 95 Years he has passed away. He was the spirit and hope for this beloved country called South Africa.

An amazing unselfish individual who was prepared to unite people instead of dividing them. He cared for South Africa and ALL it's people :)
He was the way forward to make this country the very best it can be.

Nelson Mandela's dream has been shattered by the current stealing, useless, thieving thugs now in control of this country....

RIP Nelson. You led the way forward. You had a dream....it would have worked. If only you were a bit younger. And could have stayed as President of SA for longer. You would of stopped the likes of Zuma and his useless thieving cabinet that only care for self enrichment....

Enough Politics. I mourn Nelson Mandela and his dream. I was part of his aspirations and hope for South Africa.

I will still soldier on. Good overcomes evil. Always.

Regards,
tvtech

Close to 100 World Leaders attended this amazing Mans funeral. He was a true Leader. RIP Madiba.

Here is an excellent article about all the rot that set in after his leaving Politics and stepping down as SA President. If only he had been able take up the reigns for longer and was younger...
**broken link removed**

Sad.

Regards,
tvtech

Mandela the peacemaker VS Zuma the inciter.

Both Presidents of South Africa......

Last edited:
Jesus - do we need it on here as well :p

Get over it, he was 95 years old - it's not surprising he died.

The news here has been full of it, he was an amazing guy - but so what, why do we need hours and hours of endless waffling about him dying of (very) old age.

What about the sign language interpreter?
He sounds like one of the incompetents from tvtechs repair shop!

JimB

he was 95 years old - it's not surprising he died.
I think it was surprising that he lived that long. The media expected him to die much sooner than that. Notice how fast all the documentaries etc. was ready.. All the respect to him. Mandela was a true fighter for humanity.

I thought he was just giving the deaf a taste of what we hear when Obama and like politicians speak. A bunch of nonsensical gibberish that has no meaning to those who know what's going on! :p

I thought he was just giving the deaf a taste of what we hear when Obama and like politicians speak. A bunch of nonsensical gibberish that has no meaning to those who know what's going on!

I think that sums it up nicely!
Spot on!

JimB

Hi Nigel

You are quite right. However, Mandela brought us back from the brink of racial war. Who can ever forget that?? Zuma want's racial war now....

Mandela is dead. And useless Zuma is alive. Mandela will be remembered as someone who tried to BUILD a Nation...not DESTROY it like Zuma.

Hence the very fond ongoing reminder of what could have been. Instead of what it is presently. So I will systematically destroy Zuma. Piece by piece. Bit here or a bit there.

Forum here. Forum there.

Chirp here chirp there. Twittter here twitter there. Until he falls. And understands that Democracy is not a what he thinks it is.

Democracy is not stealing and enriching family and friends.

It is about building a Nation so all benefit. Idiot.

That is really all I have to say. I have the power to change the World :cool::banghead::arghh::hilarious:

I just wish I could do it.....no strength now...But I will keep trying.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/politic...rs-to-be-identified-named-and-shamed-nzimande

Look at that face. Hatred written all over it. POS.
And so I soldier on. Zuma and his ilk need to die. So that South Africa can survive.

No new posts. Just this:

Watching the funeral. Nelson Mandela freed his people. He gave them a chance to prove they are capable of making South Africa a success....

I think he saw he was wrong...and then bailed out after one term in office...

That explains all. He freed them. Gave them a chance....and simply sat back. And watched as all went to pieces..as he knew it would. But at least he freed them. Whatever they say about him, he gave "them" a chance.

It has been 20 Years of uselessness now. Nobody is accountable for anything.

And so it will probably continue with Zuma as head thief. Motto: "Steal all you can...we did not struggle to be poor".......

Funniest thing....the ANC is still struggling with everything....20 Years later.

That's it. And posted on Forums Worldwide.The ANC has had it's chance.And pulled it through it's butt.

Revolution coming. Surprisingly enough...it will probably be started by Intelligent black people who are tired of the lies and BS of the current useless anc to hang onto power....

After all, blacks are known as consumers of wealth....not creators thereof....

And there are some very pissed off young black professionals here that have had enough of being associated with the likes of Zuma and his anc.... Don't say anc in front of them. They want no part of the uselessness.

Race will not come into any discussions.....It will be about South Africa and what is best for it. And it will be started by young Professionals of all Race and Creeds......uniting and saying enough is enough. Let us pull South Africa right.

And speaking to the young masses. And motivating them to study. Not be useless like Zuma and his sheep or herd like mentality. Many people are tired of it. Zuma has stolen enough.

And there are many "born free's" among us. All they need is a gap to prove themselves.

I look forward to that day not too far away :)

tvtech

Last edited:
Jesus - do we need it on here as well :p

Get over it, he was 95 years old - it's not surprising he died.

The news here has been full of it, he was an amazing guy - but so what, why do we need hours and hours of endless waffling about him dying of (very) old age.
There are so few persons in the world that have such an impact on the world. Nelson Mandela was one of those few, up there with people like Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and Britain's Sir Winston Churchill.
I think this man deserves a post here on the general discussion forum.

JimB

Hi Jim

This is where he is now: **broken link removed**

LOL :(

Regards,
tvtech

Well he's gotta say that hes still living there !
I don't and good riddance
There are a lot of ex SA's around the world forced out at gunpoint that would agree with me. Ex police as well.

Thank you, April.

What seems to be forgotten is the incompetence of the ANC in putting that "interpreter" on stage with every national leader who attended the party:
1) Mandela lead the ANC
2) Mandela was the ANC's military commander
3) The ANC has committed and continues to commit unspeakable crimes
4) Mandela never distanced himself from the ANC

John

Hi Guys

And so it goes on... Never ending useless people wanting everything for nothing.
No work required....it is ours anyway. We were here first....

And so it goes on and on and on.

Let me bail here. Till next time.

tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back