Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Member numbers decreasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeJester

Is there an automatic culling of the membership? The last two times I've looked at the numbers at the bottom of the page they have decreased ...

On 9/14 there were 201,614 members, on 9/21 there were 200,478 and today, 9/23 there were 187,789.

I understand those that haven't visited in quite some time should be culled from the herd.

I thought there was some culling of the herd. At least your only culling the lurkers and those who obviously "lost interest".

Kind of "let's be honest" brought to practice.:joyful:

So people aren't alarmed, I'm finishing this off today so expect another drop :)

You can rebuild numbers, the post's that count, in terms of information, which I feel members support, OP's won't change.

Build it, and they will come.

Edit: I just realized, how many robots? (Total: robots: 135) Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back