• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Completely ignore member - how?

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
Is there a way to completely ignore a member? I.E. not have the board even tell you that there is ignored comments.

Thanks,

Mike.

Mickster

Most Helpful Member
I would like to ignore the same abrasive member as you Mike, please let me know if you find a way to completely erase it's input from the face of this earth this forum....
Never had an ignore list before, but just found out how to add someone to it.
Thanks.

Ian Rogers

User Extraordinaire
Forum Supporter
Most Helpful Member
I would like to ignore the same abrasive member as you Mike, please let me know if you find a way to completely erase it's input from the face of this earth this forum....
Never had an ignore list before, but just found out how to add someone to it.
Thanks.
Whooh!.. A bit over the top.... But I know what's going on.... Please do me a favour.... Just don't respond... I really don't think there is any malice... Some folk just say before thought!!..

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
Whooh!.. A bit over the top.... But I know what's going on.... Please do me a favour.... Just don't respond... I really don't think there is any malice... Some folk just say before thought!!..
So, you recognize the member from the description and your solution is "don't respond" - how bizarre.

Mike.

Musicmanager

.. .. … sort of like 'The Final Solution' .. .. .. ..

.. .. .. .. are we cooking on gas too ? !!

Absolutely terrifying !!

S

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles