Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MC2833 transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

v4000ds

I was found several diagrams
MC2833-fm-transmitter.jpg

Fig1-transiever.png

I need 86-90 Mhz frequency.
What resistors, crystal and capacitors should I use?

Your radio frequencies might be for the FM broadcast band in Japan? Then this old communications circuit has a bandwidth too narrow and it does not have the pre-emphases (treble frequencies boost) used in all FM radio stations so it will sound muffled in an FM radio. The MC2833 is obsolete and probably not available anymore.

In Kyiv (Ukraine), 86...90 Mhz clogged with noise. This noise can only be generated by radio transmitters. I think this range is used by radio amateurs.
There are a couple of state radio stations. Low probability of crossing frequencies.
I already created a topic, but it was deleted by a moderator. Let's not talk about legality.
It is not profitable for me to interfere with radio stations, I myself choose the appropriate conditions

I found a suitable circuit
65-108 Mhz.
Can the range be narrowed (86...90 Mhz)?

I do not know where you will buy an obsolete MC2833 IC that has not been made for many years.
I do not know where you will find a radio that receives 86MHz to 90MHz FM (in Japan?).

FM 76-108 Mhz receiver, Ukraine, imrad online store:
si4702-c19
FM transmitter MC2833D Ukraine, rcscomponents online store:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back