Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making an adaptor for PC --> XBOX controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
try googlin it...

and also you might try going to https://www.techsupportforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=59 and posting your question there. They may at least be able to give you some links.

although I have no idea on this subject, I would expect the only way to do it is with a circuit that decodes the USB output from the controller, and re-encodes it in the format that x-box uses. however, I also suspect that the format used by the x-box controllers is a jealously regarded secret...

XBox

I currently have an xbox and am a big fan of it. I already knew this but didn't realize how simple it is to turn your xbox into a pc. According to my buddy who has actually done this to one of his xbox's it only takes like 3 or 4 components to chang it from console to pc. So I would believe the usb output for the pc controller would almost match exactly to the xbox's required code. This is just my thoughts and I could be wrong but you never know it might work by just finding a connector and plugging your pc control into the xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back