Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making a displayless 24h timer for an alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I was wondering who would snap first. Not that you really snapped or anything, but this person does seem to be responding to post in some strange order without reading the whole thread, then repeating what has already been said.

hehe. . .no, that's not me snapping. Me snapping is far less pleasant. Happily it happens very rarely, and (hopefully) never in response to a blatant troll.

He does bring to mind HiTech's signature, though. :)

Torben

Buy em books, send them to school and hope for the best. What else are ya gonna do?

P.S. That Google crack was a good one :)

well i have done the programming my teacher confused me with wanting to include something else. But I didnt need it so now I have a PIC which will send out a high signal from pin 0 at night time 18.00-07.00 and at 18.00 each day it will send out a 1 minute LED pulse for the user to check its still accurate. Now I know that using a PIC will be much more accurate than using a 555 timer, but will it be the same accuracy as a timing circuit. And if not how much can I expect for it to loose each day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back