Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Magnetic Pulser Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skin Resistance Prevents it from working!
Unless your using it with Accupuncture Needles, through the Skin.

Proper TEN'S Circuits onto External Skin require Greater than 50 Volts to penitrate through.

We still talking electromagnetic here or electrostatic?

No Current Flow = No Electromagnetic Field.
No High Voltage = No Electrostatic Field

Well i would expect the skin to interact with the electrostatic field but not very much with the electromagnetic field, and i thought this was a magnetic pulser not an electrostatic generator/pulser.

I havent yet gotten to simulate the circuit but i'll try to get to that soon so we can take a look at the operation. If it does in fact work then we would be able to discover the mechanism that shuts off the SCR, and what part of the circuit controls that the most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back