Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mac attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

I am doing some work for this person, she has a Mac and I have a PC. When she sends me attached files a useless htm file is always included as an attachment. So I get the real file and one useless htm file.

Anyone know why this might be?

You sure it's not just the software she's (or you) are using? I seem to get a lot of extra files from people who send me attachments. I just ignore them. I've never opened them to see what's inside them though.

Last edited:
Too bad. Ive been sending out the account numbers for billionaires bank accounts in the attached files.;)

Guess you will have to work a bit longer before you retire!:( :D

Not me! If I had $2 million in the bank the interest alone would cover all of my living expenses and then some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back