Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice simulation distortion function

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some part of it to be designed.!!

Attachments

• 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 329
Please, you tell which ic should be used??
Ask people who are in India.

I am in Canada where everything is available.
But you are in India where most ICs are not available.

I don't know what your 15 LEDs are supposed to do.

please reply..!!

Ritesh,
They way that you have shown the LED diodes connected are as individual 7 segment DIGIT displays.
They can only display '0 thru 9' and 'A thru F' and a few symbols.

The display cannot scroll left as shown in your link, that link led display uses a DOT matrix and the scrolling characters are moved one column left, which gives a scrolling effect.
Your display will be just number changes. eg: '12' , '23', '34' which is not going to look like scrolling.

why?? i have stimulate it.

If you are satisfied that the simulation of your circuit really works and gives you the results you are expecting, WHY dont you build it in order to confirm your design.????

Its make your mind up time.:)

hi, i want only one 7447 ic to be connected to displays, but when there is no input to 8421 pins it should give output i.e. blank.

hi, i want only one 7447 ic to be connected to displays, but when there is no input to 8421 pins it should give output i.e. blank.

Use a 4 input OR gate to detect 1,2,4,8 LOW and set the BI pin LOW

Attachments

• 000esp01.gif
    000esp01.gif
    45.1 KB · Views: 323
how, why to use or gate IC.

hi,
How else can you detect that the 7447,,,, 8,4,2,1 inputs are LOW, so that you can switch the 7447 BI pin low in order to BLANK the leds, which you asked how to do.???

Hi Ritesh,
I'm new to this forum but I've never seeing some one hijack a thread like you just did and up to 14 pages.... Wow how about showing some respect to the forum and open a new thread
You just go on and on like a locomotive you know

hi,
How else can you detect that the 7447,,,, 8,4,2,1 inputs are LOW, so that you can switch the 7447 BI pin low in order to BLANK the leds, which you asked how to do.???

I want to connect buffer ic from the output of AND gates for reducing loading effect on ics, please tell which ic should be used??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back