Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice simulation distortion function

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilmanli

Dear all,
I used LTspice SW few weeks ago.After completed a JFET Amp. polted the AC analysis the result is fine but I want to check the Amp. distortion,I can't find this function at LTspice.Does any one tell me how to do this function at LTspice or other simulation SW can do that ?
I read the LTspice manual carefully how to check the noise function at LTspice but I can not understand how to do,does any one help me ? Enclose are the circuitry and AC anlysis ploting result for your reference.

Best regards,
Gilman Li.

Attachments

• JFET Amp..JPG
    JFET Amp..JPG
    207.9 KB · Views: 674
  • JFET Amp.asc
    2.1 KB · Views: 420
Join the LTSpice group on YAHOO. Look in their FILES section for examples on how to use the .DISTO function, Spectral analysis, and .NOISE analysis.

while designing op-amp in LT spice, the output some times is in KV rating i don't understand from where KV come as i apply less than 10v so, how it is possible.

pls tell...!

You are doing something non-physical. e.g. feeding a current-source into a very high-impedance will produce kV. Post your circuit.

I want to run 555 ic in lt spice for this the above link given is not working or i can't run that pls tell how to add and run more ic's.

I want to run 555 ic in lt spice for this the above link given is not working or i can't run that pls tell how to add and run more ic's.

hi,
Do you mean this link.?
**broken link removed**

Hi, I want to add 4017 IC in Lt spice. pls help..!!
hi Ritesh,
Did you join the Yahoo LTS users group as recommended..?

Look here:
**broken link removed**

Attachments

• 4017_dual1.asc
    1.9 KB · Views: 401
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back