Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice-Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsha1991

I have created the netlist file filename.net in matlab. When i try to run the netlist file in matlab or in ltspice,
I get 'Encountered a sharing violation while accessing a filename.net file' error message.

If I terminate matlab and run netlist file in ltpsice or by double click, it will run without any issue.

What should I do, to run netlist file directly from matlab environment ?

Did you close the file after writing to it?

Yes, if I close the file written in Matlab, it will run.
I have created a batch file to run netlist automatically. When I call batch file in Matlab program, it wont run and it says 'Could not open input deck for reading'

Think that's a windows thing, not letting two processed have the same file open at once.
Is there a way for the second process to open it read-only? It might let you do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back