Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice gate nand

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheniour

hello i'm new in this groups and i need a help
my project topic energy harvesting .so i need to know how i use gate nade bcause it have many branch any person can help me please

Welcome to ETO!
Note that the native generic NAND gate doesn't behave quite like a real-world one (such as a CD4000 series gate).
Post your project schematic, plus your asc file.

you can help me please I want to do the simulation I prepared the all blocks but now I'm going to try to command the semi actif boost rectifier by the two pwm signal but the output voltage reach at 450 mv so I need 1.5 volt I don t know what is the problem
also tomorrow I will do a meeting but anything worked correctly

Attachments

• pdf energy.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 231
  • project.asc
    7.3 KB · Views: 218
Edit the inverter and both NAND gates so that Vhigh = 1.5V.
Set the sim run time to 0.1, with all other parameters blank.

Your inverter has Vhigh = 15V. That would put its low/high threshold at 7.5V, which the input could never reach.

I made a just a few changes to get it to run. You'll have to troubleshoot.
See attached.

1605129306327.png

Attachments

• project.asc
    7.4 KB · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back