Ltspice 8390 for Automotive Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhargav6

Hello all,

I am currently working on a project where, I have to measure the voltage and current at the load connected to (ECU) Electronic control unit in a truck.

The battery Voltage Vin (12V- 48V) has to be varied . The input from the battery will be given to Switch mode DC\DC regulator IC (which I have to choose, whose input and output voltage range is well within the range of 4V-50V. And it can measure the current or has current limit upto 12A. I have looked for many IC from TI and also from Ltspice (found a few for e.g Ltspice 8390).

The question is I too wish to use micro-controller to control the output voltage.

I am bit confused, as too what IC with sub components I use to design my project.

LTspice is a simulation program from Linear Technology, not a part numbe.

You need to post a diagram of exactly what you are trying to do, to get a good answer about what you need.
Your description is too confusing to understand exactly what you have.

ACS711ELCTR-25AB-T
This is a way to measure current. It will give you a voltage that can be read by a computer. (-25) is the 25A version. There are many parts like this.

use micro-controller to control the output voltage
see **broken link removed** "Programming Output Voltage and Thresholds" -- as i get it -- by setting the V.OUT by FB divider you have also set the V.OUT(OVP) , V.OUT(SHORT) levels -- the "bad" thing about here is you need micro'-alter the FB by reading modd'-ing the voltage feedback by .... something like https://www.linear.com/product/LTC6910

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…