Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for an old post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Externet

Hi.
Cannot find it with the search feature. Perhaps am at the wrong place?

Can anyone remember a post about a member becoming ill from contact with a rare earth magnet filings/dust ?

The best way is to simply use Google and restrict the search to here:
Code:
dust magnet site:https://www.electro-tech-online.com
Much better than the built in search.

Thanks for responding.

I may faintly recall a forum post from a member handling neodymium magnet filings more than beryllium, falling ill for a scary long time with hard medical times to decontaminate. Post is around a year old or less.

Tried full google and ojose searches with varied terms to not exclude other forums in case it was not here, with no success. The title of the post may not reflect well the contents, increasing misleading.

Noticed the search feature here provides very different results when being or not logged-on.

What am sure of, it was a discussion on a forum, and was rare earth magnet filings, and a scary long illness, describing symptoms and progress. :(

Thanks again.

Thanks.
Similar. I remember more medical chat than the one on that linked thread.

if you find that thread that would be a good one that i would like to read, i work around nyodymium magnets quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back