Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for a simple 10 led sequencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barryufp

:?: Hi there
I am looking for a simple 10 led sequencer but i have some restriction. First power is limited to 3 V. Second room is at a preium. I have seam circults useing a 555 timer and a 4017 ic but the power required is 4.5 to 9 Vs . can any one help me

Use 4017, it can operate on 3V and then a transistor oscilator, or the cmos version of 555 which i think is the 7555.

or you can use another cmos ic like 4013 wich can go to 3V and make an oscilator, but there is another thing, the minimum suply for these ICs is 3V so you must have at least 3V. the suply mustnt go below 3V!!!

Thanks guys.
After posting I went back to the first circult that I tried,using a 74hc04 Hex inverter, and found that the reason it was not working was because I had connected one lead to the WRONG pin(no more late night projects).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back