Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Longer lasting 3.7v batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillion

Hi, first time here so if I have posted in the wrong place please be nice and point me to the correct feed. The question is a simple one but just need to know how to implement it as small as possible. I have a business and to keep it short I have at least a couple of light fingered employees. I have a couple of what would be known as spy cams/pens etc and so forth. The problem is the battery life which runs off a Built in Solid 3.7v 1600mah Battery, but this only lasts 4hrs max. What is the smallest batteries i can get to run this at 12hrs plus? I read that you can link various 2000mah 3.7v batteries together but keeping it at 3.7v to increase the life of the recording.
I saw these Size : 6 mm (H)*60 mm (W)*90 mm (L)

5. Rating: DC 3.7V 4000mAh

6.Quantity:1pcs

Model :606090

Capacity : 4000MAH

Voltage: 3.7V
But are to big to put where I need them without making anything obvious, I have also on eBay what I would call pencil batteries with wires but don't know how long they would last? What batteries can i link and how to keep these running at a minimum of 12hrs plus and believe me I need to know how to link these in layman's terms and with diagrams. Please be kind as this isn't my area but really can't afford being stolen from to people I pay to do a job. Thanks in advance, Dave.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190121-144616_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190121-144616_Chrome.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 185
Hi and thanks for the reply, I couldn't look as I don't put my email into sites I don't know for downloads. Thanks though chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back