Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Repair of ups two batteries 1000va chinese made

Status
Not open for further replies.

salahuddinnoor

Ever since i purchased this two batteries 24 volts ( connection in series of two batteries of 12 volts), the diodes gets blown out, the supplier also repaired several times but di d not replaced and the warranty period is over, again we got it repaired from local technician, the same problem persists, all the 6 diodes gets blown out when the power goes out the system has to take from batteries. It looks there is no solution from the technician side. Just two days back new batteries were replaced but when the power is off and the ups did not take up the power from batteries instead the diodes got blown off instantly, any solution

Cut your losses and buy a new one, sounds like you have a lemon, and will always be a lemon.

I have had some that are almost bullet proof and others that self destruct at the first sign of low battery power.

Pete.

Cut your losses and buy a new one, sounds like you have a lemon, and will always be a lemon.

I have had some that are almost bullet proof and others that self destruct at the first sign of low battery power.

Pete.

thanks for the advise It is better to do away with the chinese products and buy a new from better source APC

you have probably other blown parts like mosfet that shorts-out the diodes when sourcing form battery
i dont know any ups that is not made in china, they are cheap chinese stuff and good chinese stuff (the good ones are often designed in america)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back