Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Linux and ARM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

I'm wanting to start a new project for a while and found most of the things i want to implement can be done on a PC easy. So i was thinking of making a little LINUX based board or something..

I remember a board already like the one i plan on doing but forgot the name... Its a Blue PCB with a LCD on it. I think it ran linux but not sure.

It was called BLUE something? Does anyone know what im talking about?

In any case can someone point me to a LINUX/ARM board... I'm trying to find something that is not BGA like the A13... this would drop PCB development cost down by so much :)

Any links to similar information would be great as well.

I have a Raspberry PI and BeagleBoard XM but they are too bulky... i need something like a SBC (single board computer) but with no Peripherals ... just CPU/RAM/FLASH on it and broken out pins for my use.

Suppose you would of seen the Olimex A-13 boards and theres some for 1/2 price **broken link removed** for $27 one can't make em for that price.

Yeah those look awesome, the original prices i saw was high. This 50% off stuff looks too good to be true. Ill try and order one this week. Thanks. Still going to look for smaller versions :)

have a look at the silicon labs emf boards! they are way cool! dads has a load from them! really awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back