Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can I use coIDE code in Keil u Vision (MDK-ARM) for an ARM processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashvat

Hi guys, I have some Arm microcontrollers (STM's to be specific). There's a tutorial on youtube(Link to it-
If you look at more videos in the playlist, you'll get to the programming of the chip) where someone tells how to program a bare STM32 ARM processor with coocox CoIDE. But since the coocox website has not been maintained, I am not able to download CoIDE as it isn't maintained by anyone in coocox's website. (just for some extra info, I will also be using the STM32CubeMX, as some I have seen some tutorials use it, yes I know I have said that there are no tutorials, but none of them are for a bare chip).

I want to program a bare STM32 ARM chip for a project, but there's no proper tutorial for Keil u Vision, but only for coIDE. Can I just copy and paste the code which is supposed to be written for CoIDE to Keil u Vision? Is this possible? If not what should I do?

Thank you

Last edited:
I have worked on stm32f051 discovery board with the keil uVision5 with GCC compiler.. I'm uploading one example code of mine..

Attachments

• main.c
    484 bytes · Views: 233
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back