Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lie detector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need4skis

hey, ive seen this project online, thought it looked simple enough for my noobie self to try. just wondering if anyone has tried this and got any results?

here is the schematic; Simple Lie Detector i havent been able to find the 0-1ma meter, would anything else work, i saw kipkays video on it, and i tried it, i got all the right components and everything, and it didnt work, although i did only have a headphone speaker as opposed to a pc speaker as reccomended, would it be possible to do it with a couple different colr LED's or anything? i also have a 4.5v adapter that i plan on using instead of batteries, any ideas thoughts or comments would be great. thanks

The Simple Lie Detector is just a simple ohm-meter. Some people sweat when they tell a lie and the meter will show reduced resistance of their salty wet skin. Some people sweat all the time or sweat when they tell the truth so the project is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back