Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Less than a Novice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 08m2 is the right choice for me. A kit that doesn't involve soldering is not helpful to me, and I'm only after a few functions, as described above. From the 08m2 description:

"This 8 pin starter pack is configured for 5 input/outputs of which 3 can be analogue/touch inputs. Supplied with the PICAXE-08M2 chip and the AXE021 8 pin proto board. Self assembly kit (requires soldering)."

This process looks good to me, of learning the basics from Picaxe, and getting some practice before miniaturizing to the device that I want.

Now that's good progress... Too bad Tesla dont have our local home grown turbo-laminar copper sponge water cooling made by an electrolytic process to cool 10kWs of heat loss in IGBT's like cucumbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back