Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Left out

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
SO apparently today a young lady starts contacting the old guys on here for advice of a certain nature, what i want to know is..... How come i got ignored? Why didnt i get any contact :(.

p.S
Anyone got her email? :D

How come i got ignored? Why didnt i get any contact
She is looking for old and rich.
--------------------------------------
Found "her" picture on a Russian forum. "How to scam old engineers"
PhillipWallace1.jpg

Nope (sadly... :arghh:).
You got left out as well then :D, i dont feel so bad now lol, maybe people were chosen on there internet history browsing ;)

She is looking for old and rich.
--------------------------------------
Found "her" picture on a Russian forum. "How to scam old engineers"
PhillipWallace1.jpg
You would of thought she would have shave first!! I got visions of that cae rolling off the shelf and hitting him on the head lol

SO apparently today a young lady starts contacting the old guys on here for advice of a certain nature, what i want to know is..... How come i got ignored? Why didnt i get any contact :(.

p.S
Anyone got her email? :D

No matter what knowledge you may have in that area you're still under age and thuly not likely to have the money to be worth trying to scam.

Maybe they were looking for Sugar Daddies, or to be more PC.....Glucose Guardians.

In the UK i am old enough!

But sounds like i had a lucky escape

Still insulting when spammers wont even talk to you :D

Think we'd better lock this one down too. A similar thread was already locked. The spammers in question have been taken care of. If further posts from these spammers appear, be sure to report it right away.

Thanks,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back