Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

led light display

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitterbug

I need to find or build a circuit that when a button gets pushed leds light one and a time until all of them are lighted and then stay on until the button is released. This is for an interactive display that lights up and shows the location of wate ways on a map. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

There was a thread a few months ago about exactly this. Read this. The consensus at the time by most was the best solution was to use a micro controller. In fact I built the project for the OP and that's exactly what I did. I still have the code and few PICs left. I'd be willing to help you out by supplying you with a PIC if you decide to go that route. How many LEDs are we talking here?

I haven't decided how far apart to space them yet. I am thinking 25 at the most. When you say you built it do you mean programmed the micro controller for them? I will look at the link you supplied. I appreciate your response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back