Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED driver for a SSC P7 LED

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I found them at digikey but I can't order now :( I have to wait for my new visa to get here because of a fraud attempt at amazon... :(

none of them take paypal right? it sucks they say i gotta wait 7-14 days for a new card.

it's been so long since I used digikey..

I know mouser is slow with USPS.

Last edited:
meh I guess I can wait.. no real big rush anyways anyone know where I can find a board to put this stuff on? radio shack is pretty much crap now but I guess that's a good thing.

please help to me

I saw the scheme with lm3401 - but did not see anywhere how it thinks the output voltage.
To me must be at 3.6 volts / 2.8 A
will I use it for SSC p7
I have ask for input voltage.
I will use li-po 4cell / 2650mAh from rc airplane - and the scheme cut-off from 12 up to 12.6 volts.
What values ​​of the elements change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back